WHY WE LOVE OUR LION PLATE WEANING SETS:
• Includes 3 of our fabulous products
• All are made from super soft 100% food grade silicone
• Available in 3 beautifully coloured sets
• Wipeable and dishwasher safe
• BPA-free and phthalate-free
GIVE ME ROOAAAAR!!!!
It's time to make mealtimes fun! Martha absolutely loves our Lion Plate so we’ve created the perfect set to start any weaning journey, or to just to add to your current collection.
Our sets include: our super soft Comfort Fit Bib, our Lion Plate and matching Cutlery Set with beechwood handles.
Our suction plates work best on a clean, flat, non-porous surface. We recommend wiping down the bottom of the bowl and surface first with a clean damp cloth and pushing down to remove any air for best suction results.
Is this a gift? Let us know at checkout and we will add your personal message to the box.
Recommended for 6 months +
MATERIAL & PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
• 100% Silicone BPA free
• Natural beechwood handle on cutlery
• Size: H 28cm X W 22.5cm X D 8cm (neck adjusts 27-38cm)
• Free Lion Suction Plate Size: H 4cm X W 18cm
• Cutlery Set Size: H 14cm X W 3.5cm
• Due to the nature of this product and the natural material used, please note there could be variations in the colour of the wooden handles.
• Always clean and inspect the product before use
• Silicone bowl & Lion Plate dishwasher and microwave safe
• Wooden spoon & fork should be hand-washed
• Do not use abrasive products when cleaning
• Do not put the wooden spoon in the oven
• Take care when microwave heating – always stir food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving
• Do not use sharp knives to cut food in the product as it may cause damage
• Discard and replace at first signs of breakage or weaknesses
• Always use the product with adult supervision
DELIVERY & RETURNS:
Click here for our delivery and returns policy
Martha Oh My! products should always be used under adult supervision. Martha Oh My! take no responsibility for any accidents or injuries and products should not be used in any other way than intended and directed.